AFCEA London – October 2020 – Virtual Meeting
AFCEA London – Virtual Meeting
Our meeting on 1st October will commence with a short virtual AGM. Details of the Election of Officers and Committee have already been circulated by email to those eligible to vote.
Our Guest Speaker for the rest of the evening will be Alan Mears, Associate Director – Deloitte LLP. The title of his presentation will be “Thinking the Opposite Direction. Understanding, anticipating and disrupting how adversaries might assess and prioritise operational opportunities and actions through Space” This will be followed by a facilitated Q&A session.
As a Chapter, we have covered a lot of ground regarding cyber security as it relates to “terrestrial” assets, but we have not looked at cyber threats to space and satellites, so this will be a fascinating presentation.
This meeting is open only to pre-registered attendees. Persons not on the official list will not be admitted.
To register, go to AFCEA UK Website here: https://uk.afceachapters.org and click on “Tickets” in the October Meeting box.
- Click through to the Secure Booking Form
- Select the AFCEA UK West Virtual Meeting – 1st October option and tick the GDPR box
- Under Payment Options, complete the details for the person making the booking and select the “Free virtual event / use prepaid voucher” option
- Under the Tickets being booked section, if you know your AFCEA membership number click Industry Member Qty 1. Non-Members click Qty 1 in the Non-Member box. Mil / Gov use the MoD / Gov / Student box. This opens up the Attendee Names details boxes further down. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED, so long as you have selected the Free virtual event payment option (see above)
- Scroll down to the Use Prepaid Tickets section, select one ticket and insert “1st October Virtual Event” in the Reference box.
- Complete the Attendee Name section
- Ignore the Other Information and Summary boxes
- Click on the Submit button
You will receive a manually generated confirmation email of your booking.