AFCEA London – March 2021 – Virtual Meeting
AFCEA London – Virtual Meeting
The Guest Speaker for our meeting on 4th March will be Sally Walker, who will speak about “The civilian implications of cyber power”.
Sally Walker retired from GCHQ as Director Cyber, where she was responsible for standing up the National Cyber Force and ran the National OC Programme for 5 years – in partnership with Defence. She is now investing in the civilian implications of cyber power and aiming to reframe thinking on the whole debate.
This meeting is open only to pre-registered attendees. Persons not on the official list will be refused admission. As this will most definitely be a popular presentation, we may have to limit numbers attending. Places are therefore available on a first come first served basis.
To register, go to the AFCEA UK Website here: https://uk.afceachapters.org and click on “Tickets” in the March Meeting box.
- Click through to the Secure Booking Form
- Select the AFCEA London Virtual Meeting – 4th March option and tick the GDPR box
- Under Payment Options, complete the details for the person making the booking and select the “Free virtual event / use prepaid voucher” option
- Under the Tickets being booked section, if you know your AFCEA membership number click Industry Member Qty 1. Non-Members click Qty 1 in the Non-Member box. Mil / Gov use the MoD / Gov / Student box. This opens up the Attendee Names details boxes further down. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED, so long as you have selected the Free virtual event payment option (see above).
- Scroll down to the Use Prepaid Tickets section, select one ticket and insert “4th March Virtual Event” in the Reference box.
- Complete the Attendee Name section
- Ignore the Other Information and Summary boxes
- Click on the Submit button
The closing date for bookings is 12:00 – Friday 26th February 2021
You will receive a manually generated confirmation email of your booking.