AFCEA London – 12 Mar 2020 – Young AFCEA Event – RAF High Wycombe
This event is aimed specifically at Young People and will provide an opportunity to learn about:
- RAF Information Advantage
- RAF Cyber and Space Strategy
- RAF History
- RAF Military training
- 1* Speaker, briefing on Information Advantage.
- Briefs from units based at RAF Air Cmd.
- Fire on the Close Combat Trainer – Laser range.
- Historic Tunnel Tour, visiting tunnels under the Station, ending in Bomber Harris’ Office.
- Networking in the Exclusive RAF High Wycombe Officers’ Mess.
What should I expect from the event?
- 1 Star Speaker
- Learn about 11 Group
- Professional and self-development.
- Networking with Senior Officers in the RAF.
- Expand your network of other Young People in Defence/Security sector.
- Exclusive activities you will not get another chance to do!
- Coach Travel, Food and Drink included – no worry about expenses.
Who should attend?
- Young AFCEANs
- Young Trainees, Graduates and Apprentices
Price & Availability:
Tickets are £40 per person. We can accept a maximum of 40 people, on a “first come first served” basis. If we are over-subscribed, we will be operating a waiting list. Please send requests to attend in the first instance to Flt Lt Todd Lynes at .
Successful applicants will then be directed to the appropriate link to pay on line.
We look forward to seeing you there!