AFCEA London – GDPR Summary
We require some personal information to run and manage the AFCEA UK London Chapter on a day to day basis and to understand the requirements of our members (data subjects). In particular, we use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and financial management.
- To take bookings and payments for meetings and events.
- To promote and advertise our monthly Chapter meetings, via the AFCEA London Chapter Yahoo Membership email Group.
- To periodically send promotional MailChimp messages about forthcoming major AFCEA UK events.
- To advise on other allied events, which we think will be relevant and of interest to our members.
All our emails have an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom.
This statement is repeated on the booking form – we cannot process a booking unless you proactively AGREE to our use of your information as outlined in the policy statement, which is available to read/download here