This event is aimed specifically at Young People and will provide an opportunity to learn about:
- RAF Information Advantage
- RAF Cyber and Space Strategy
- RAF History
- RAF Military training
- 1* Speaker, briefing on Information Advantage.
- Briefs from units based at RAF Air Cmd.
- Fire on the Close Combat Trainer – Laser range.
- Historic Tunnel Tour, visiting tunnels under the Station, ending in Bomber Harris’ Office.
- Networking in the Exclusive RAF High Wycombe Officers’ Mess.
What should I expect from the event?
- 1 Star Speaker
- Learn about 11 Group
- Professional and self-development.
- Networking with Senior Officers in the RAF.
- Expand your network of other Young People in Defence/Security sector.
- Exclusive activities you will not get another chance to do!
- Coach Travel, Food and Drink included – no worry about expenses.
Who should attend?
- Young AFCEANs
- Young Trainees, Graduates and Apprentices
Price & Availability:
Tickets are £40 per person. We can accept a maximum of 40 people, on a “first come first served” basis. If we are over-subscribed, we will be operating a waiting list. Please send requests to attend in the first instance to Flt Lt Todd Lynes at .
Successful applicants will then be directed to the appropriate link to pay on line.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Dr Anne Woods – QinetiQ
Dr Anne Woods will talk about Cyber Vulnerability Investigations as a Service (CVIaaS).
Prof David Stupples – Professor of Electronic and Radio Systems – City University of London
(More details to follow)
Monthly Meeting – Speaker TBA
(date holder for the AFCEA London June 2020 event)
TriCyCIS 2020 & 6th AFCEA London Chapter Cyber Dinner
Our TriCyCIS 2020 conference and post conference dinner on 24th June 2020 will be held at Royal Holloway, University of London, in the Windsor Building Conference Suite and afterwards in the magnificent Founders’ Dining Hall.
The theme for this year’s Cyber Security focussed Conference is “Security and Prosperity in a Changing World?”
We will take a deliberately challenging approach, designed to explore the reality of achieving both security and prosperity in ways that create and maintain business/operational resilience. Senior Leaders face seemingly impossible choices every day – this conference provides a platform to find new answers, gain new perspectives and, importantly, to network with existing partners and create new contacts.
Speakers are drawn from a wide range of expertise and experience (including our Young AFCEA community) from across Defence / Government / Law Enforcement / Business & Academia, enabling the audience to hear not only from thought leaders in their own sector but from others facing the same dilemmas. Speakers have been asked to provide some new food for thought and stimulation for the debate and discussion which we plan to facilitate and encourage throughout the day and on into the formal post conference dinner.
The event microsite is here: www.tricycis.uk .
Regular updates will be posted as we develop the conference programme and confirm speakers etc. In the meantime, you can book and pay here https://tricycis.uk/price-booking/ for:
- delegate places for the conference
- individual seats at the post conference dinner
- pop-up banner exhibit space