AFCEA London – Virtual Meeting
Unfortunately, due the current Covid-19 pandemic restrictions, we are unable to make what has become a very popular and much appreciated pilgrimage to “a very prominent BT Venue”. BT are still very keen to continue their support for AFCEA in the UK and so our Speaker for our meeting on 14th January will be Dr Nicola Millard. Nicola is a BT psychologist with BT Global and her talk will be along the lines of “people, technology and the future of work”. With many people still being encouraged to work from home and an increasing number of corporates significantly downsizing their office space requirements, this should be fascinating evening – sadly without the view from the top of the Tower! ☹ The up-side is that there will be no risk of anyone getting stuck in the lift!
This meeting is open only to pre-registered attendees. Persons not on the official list will not be admitted.
To register, go to AFCEA UK Website here: https://uk.afceachapters.org and click on “Tickets” in the January Meeting box.
- Click through to the Secure Booking Form
- Select the AFCEA UK London Virtual Meeting – 14th January option and tick the GDPR box
- Under Payment Options, complete the details for the person making the booking and select the “Free virtual event / use prepaid voucher” option
- Under the Tickets being booked section, if you know your AFCEA membership number click Industry Member Qty 1. Non-Members click Qty 1 in the Non-Member box. Mil / Gov use the MoD / Gov / Student box. This opens up the Attendee Names details boxes further down. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED, so long as you have selected the Free virtual event payment option (see above)
- Scroll down to the Use Prepaid Tickets section, select one ticket and insert “14th January Virtual Event” in the Reference box.
- Complete the Attendee Name section
- Ignore the Other Information and Summary boxes
- Click on the Submit button
You will receive a manually generated confirmation email of your booking.
The closing date for bookings is 12:00 – 8th January 2021